Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feeling below average this week.

Well another week and my camera went belly up again. So no oictures sorry guys. Well the big story this week is on wendsday i went in for emergency oral sergery to fix my wisadom tooth that was just kicking my ass. That was a barrel of fun.
So enough of that. On tuesday in excruciating pain I decided to play a few games. 2 2500 pt ones to prepare for ard boys. Both ended were hard fought, both ended in ties. So i got to see what a few land raiders can do. Here was my list.

Belial
apthicary
standard

Librarian in terminator armor

5 5man deathwing squads 4 assault cannons and 4 chain fists

3 land speeders

3 ravenwing with 2 meltas a powerfist and a attack bike with a multo melta

2 land raiders 1 crusader 1 godhammer

So Im gonna have to make some changes to that. Then I did a 1500 pt gamer against the tau. I used 2 terminator squads, 2 land raiders, and ravenwing squad. Me and the Tau lost all of our troopp choices so wee went into a forced tie.
Then I went home felt like I got hit by a mac truck in the mouth and went to the dentist the next day.
Now that i have completed my deathwing I have come to the cross raods of another army and have decided on chaos deamons. I have already been doing alot of deep striking and decided to go all the way.
I chose the forces of Slaneesh to be my focus. I lve the fact that they are so fast and the number of attacks. The only down side is no power weapons only rending and the low strength. So I have run some dice rolling experiments.
If I have 12 deamonettes attacking space marines. (the usual suspects)
they get (on the charge)
48 attacks
24 hits
8 wounds
4 of those rending

So I set about rolling dice. I rolled 48 dice 8 times and got an average.
hit total 180
hit average 22.5
wound total 61
wound average 7.6
rend total 31
rend average 3.875

so that goes to show you im rolling a little under average this week. So we are looking at a good thing with a 2 turn combat at least from the deamonettes on your average tactical squad. 3 If you roll like me. Thus allowing you to be stuck in combat in your enemys turn to avoid fire then breakout and jack them again next turn. So those will work for me.
Oh and the heralds of Slaneesh on chariots. 5 wounds 6 attacks and 7 initative!!!! Ill take it.

Till next time same heretic time, same heretic channel.

FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment