Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Is this the last hurah?

Hey everyone in the blogosphere that actualy reads my rantings.

I have an issue.

I have been running the local 40k tourney for the last hmm about 8 months now. The issue is that I cannot get any turn out. At the beginning it was great every month I had a dozen armies dukeing it out on the boards. Now though the attendance is so low that I am almost thinking about scrapping the thing all together.

History of attendance (as far back as I can remember)

April 15
May 12
June 14
July 9
august 7

skipped October because it was oversaturation for the tourneys that has caused people not to show up because "if I miss it there will be one next month"

Now I am having one on Saturay and I have recived no replys on our forum and no one I talk to says they are going to come.

What can I do besides break into their homes and put a bolt pistol to their heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment