Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where has all the time gone?


Hey everybody out there that has accidentally clicked a link and been redirected to this seemingly abandoned blog of a fat guy who plays with toy soldiers. Whats up this is the fat guy here. You all thought I was dead didn't you?

Well I wasn't I was just lost in the unemployment purgatory for a good long while and couldn't bring myself to blog about gaming because I wasn't gaming near as much. But that is all gong to change because I have landed a great job that I am going to strive to be great at, and also do some gaming.

So what has happened since I left?....

Dark Eldar...
I am absolutely going to resurrect my dark eldar army due to the new codex. I have been patiently waiting for the new book for so long I have forgot how to play them. I shelved the army back in 2002 when I heard rumblings of a new codex and they haven't been touched since. I actually forgot I had them.
I had a 750 pt game against some space wolves on saturday and was soundly thrashed and laughed off the table. Its gonna take some time to shake the cobwebs off but I will eventually remember that AV10 skimmers have no business out in the open.

Another one of the guys in our gaming group has decided to start a blog of his own documenting his new chapter and his quest for a sponsorship from RED BULL



Go check his stuff out. I'm gonna hound him to put more pictures up because his stuff looks really good once it is all done.

Pictures yeah. good news I have got rid of that craptastic camera I was using so soon we can expect some decent photos from me.

Blood angels....
Yeah I shelved this idea as I realised there are exactly %82 of power armored armies at my local store so I have decided not to contribute to that.

Deathwing....
Has grown to an amazing size. I have the ENTIRE deathwing, more even. I have over 100 terminators now. realizing this I am going to be trading/selling some of them off to get back to a logical number of tactical dreadnought suits. I also need to cut back because every time I loose a game I set the chapter back about 1000 years.

Battletech...
I have started playing battletech. AHHHGH! *dodges rotten fruit* Yeah I know this is a 40k blog but dammit I like it, and I have started building my own mechs. The whole having no job and nothing but time on my hands has lead to some strange situations. I bought a tube of super glue and a bag of jumbo craft sticks. about 2 weeks and a liter of blood later I have battle mechs made out of wood. Ill post pics soon I guess.

ORKS....
Always workin on da boyz. They are never done.

Job...
I got'z me one and it'z a good 'un.

Personal life....
*Censored by the inquisitorial bureau of we don't give a damn*

and that's about that. long story short. I am back! and brimming with bad ideas and maybe one or two good ones. Now I'm gonna go dive into my bitz box.

Until next time.
FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment