Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tau vs Dark Eldar battle report

So another saturday of games goes by, another battle report. This is the third game of the day because I forgot to take my camera out at the other games until turn 2 or 3. They were both to imperial guard and I lost one and won one. But onto DE vs Tau. 
















The game was really lopsided from the beginning. The tau coming in on one side allowed the dark eldar to concentrate their rush on a small front and get all guns to bear as soon as possible. The first salvo from the tau looked like it was going to stop the transports dead but the 5++ from the flickerfields stopped the nastiest of the shots from getting through. Then the taus dice just ran cold.

There is a campaign starting up at the store next week. I have ripped off the rules from the flames of war campaign pack and altered them for 40k so expect battle and campaign reports in the near future. Until then stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment