Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OH MY GAWD!!!!


I found it!

The way to pop the Cotez bubble! A way to circumvent the stupid difficult dangerous psychic horse crap that I have been lamenting about for the last 6 months.

I read a post on another blog about making a synergsed army list and using units that you haven't thought about before. (I forgot where I read it but thank you !)

So testing mandrakes and talos in a weird mash up list with no duplicate units I found a combination that made me start cackling maniacally at my desk.

I explained the unit to her. The way it will effect deployment and the start of the game. The way the unit will get where it needs to go. Going through each model and detailing what the expected damage output will be. Went through hit wound and armor penetration. The way it denies invulnerable saves and leaves them with not much to reply with the next turn. She started to smile and had a vacant stare on her face. SO I said "it kills stuff dead baby, don't pass go, don't collect $200." Then she understood.

We have a 1000pt city fight tourney at the end of the month I am debuting the unit it, so until then I am going to keep it under wraps. Tune in on the 29th for a full run down of the unit, the math hammer and on the table results.

No comments:

Post a Comment