Sunday, October 23, 2011

1850pts Deathwing vs. thousand sons

Two games in one day. Awww yeah I like it. After me and nurgle got done with our game Mike stepped up with his thousand sons and wanted a game.

1850 points

Deathwing
Belial w twin claws
Chaplin in TDA
4 deathwing squads 1 cyclone 1 assault cannon
2 land raider crusaders
dreadnought with twin linked las cannon

Thousand sons
Chaos sorcerer lord in TDA
Chaos Sorcerer Lord
3x9 thousand son marines with sorcerers
3 obliterators
5 terminators
defiler

The scenario was rolled and it came up as capture and control with spearhead deployment

Dice were rolled and I won but deferred to the thousand sons here's the deployment
Thousand sons turn 1 wasn't to eventful they immobilized the silver land raider onto Deathwing turn 1
Thousand son turn 2
Deathwing turn 2
damn I forgot to save the picture with the text. The terminators charged into the thousand sons in the center and they passed a lot of 4++ saves slowing down the deathwings charge up the middle
Thousand sons turn 3
Deathwing turn 3
Thousand sons turn 4
Deathwing 4
thousand sons and deathwing turn 5

Gah so close. Oh well it was a fun time. I think I feel the spark coming back for 40k doing these fun games. It might be a little late though.

I have made the decision in life to join the armed forces of this great nation. In a few months I will be shipped out to basic training and hobby time will disappear entirely for a while. But expect great posts until then and after I get out of training hopefully I will find a way to keep this blog updated.

See you guys next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment