Monday, April 23, 2012

This is a sad post

My personal life has taken an unexpected turn for the worst and I feel like I have hit rock bottom. Things that I did not see coming and had no ability to stop have put my life into perspective. I'm going to be selling off all my wargaming stuff. Models, equipment, paint, brishes, everything.
I am going to be running a team tournament this weekend at my FLGS and that will be the last wargaming I participate in for a long long time.

Im going to be taking my items down there to sell and whatever dosent get bought up I will ahve a friend of mine put on ebay for me.

As much as it pains me to do so I have to put the brushes down for the time being, focus more on getting myself better and figure out what I am going to do with myself.

Thank you guys for all the good times and please pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to read your post, friend.

    I have been through many (some very) bad times and I am here to tell the story, stronger, wiser and happier.

    Just think on things, a while (as you have a change) before you do *too much*. Time is a healer - honestly.

    If you want to chat or yell, email is ...

    gcmlotdr@gmail.com

    Keep strong bud.

    The Colonel.

    ReplyDelete