Saturday, April 24, 2010

Archangels, speeders and a tourney

Hey guys its me again here in my little slice of heaven southwest Florida.
Ok now that I have all you locals rolling on the floor laughing its time for
*cue deep echoey voice*
"STUFF I DID THIS WEEK!"
So its been a little busy around here. Ive noticed that somewhere in every ones blog there is a post about moving. It is like a rule you start a blog and all of a sudden out of nowhere its time to move. Well it looks like I'm gonna be following the trend since the house has been sold in record time and I have to get my big ass out by the 15th of may. Don't worry I'm not going to far still staying around here somewhere.

So back to 40k. I finally got my full orders in from the shop. The other 2 land speeders I ordered about 3 weeks ago and the sanguary guard ,box,. It has been so long since I ordered theses (the day after the codex was released) that I had given up hope in seeing them this month. Well I got em' and oh damn was I happy. Now I had the opportunity to use some of the DA bits on them and since it seems to be my mission to piss off Tim the DA player around here I made them into a unit of "Archangels" for my *Dark Angel "counts as Blood Angel until we can get a codex that's worth a damn" successor chapter the Guardians of the Covenant*. Whoo that's a mouth full. now I have taken about 2 dozen pictures and I have discovered that I am a cheap ass and need a new camera but Ill post what I got.






Oh and hers some shots of the land speeders and all of their uniform glory.




We had the monthly 40k tournament and again this week I was not able to attend. Stupid work. I stopped in there this morning on the way and hung out for about a half hour to check and see what the guys were bringing to the tables. All in all it was a good turn out and if I had remembered to put my deathwing in the car I bet I would have come down withe the 24 hour flu this morning.
As I sat there at work trying to explain what email was to an old lady I kept thinking "I could be fighting glorious battles instead of doing this job that sucks my soul away and gets me a little closer to eating a bullet everyday."

But such is life and I have to be responsible and all that especially if I am going to buy another deathwing army (whatchu talk'in bout Fitz?) Yeah that's right Ive lost it I'm buying another deathwing army from a good friend Todd. Now I know i don't really need another deathewing army. I told Todd I would rather him not sell his army but if he feels like he must I will buy them and when he gets the itch to play again I can say "I have a army to sell right here"

Ok enough! I promised myself I was going to start shortening these things up.... We can all dream right?

FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment