Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ive become a fallen angel

Well... (that's a deep subject isn't it)
Ive finally been kicked out of the imperium and called Excomunie by my mother chapter the Dark angels.
After my dismal display in the games on Tuesday getting tables in pretty much the 1st turn of the game. (in a 1850pt game I lost about 1000 pts he didn't kill more because the rest had not arrived via deep strike yet, the rest of the game was along those same lines so 35 of the empors finest laid low and only got 2 kill points /sigh) The resident Dark angel Tim has said that he cannot replace those losses so fast and that I have set both our chapters back by 1000 years. So I am no longer getting loaner terminator suits while mine are being repaired...
So that means my Defenders of the covenant are now homeless and are adrift in the galaxy. Hey wait a second the blood angels seem to be recruiting lately.
When I broke out the blood angels codex at the store Tim saw what I was doing and immediately started jumping up and down pointing screaming heretic at the top of his lungs (I love my store because this isn't out of the ordinary)
Now instead of just being cut off by my mother chapter I have been classified as one of the fallen chapters in our local fluff. So I have no qualms about making a blood angel army and painting them up in my defenders of the covenant scheme. *evil grin*
Soooo Ive decided to go all in on the blood angels list I have been rolling around in my head for the last week. I know the book my be classified as broken by some but in the words of the Commissar "That book is full of GLORY!"
Where the lion loses the angel wins

FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment