Monday, April 5, 2010

40k escalation leauge at 2d10 games

So after the backlash on the interwebz from adepticon and other conventions this year, with the possibility of cheating and cheesy lists and comp scores that were rediculus I have decided to hit the cosmic reset button in my gaming group.
I am in the process of setting up a new player/escaltion leauge with the new crop of gamers gettting out of school in the coming weeks and our veterans that havent played in forever in mind.
Ive ran tournoments and large games as the game master but never a leauge. So this is going to be a new experience for me as well and as much as I want to im gonna have to force myself to stick to the logistics and not participate directly since I will have prize support and trophies. It would look beardy of me to win my own contests.
Well its tuesday tomorrow and I hope to get all of this approved with the store owners and can come up with a snazzy name and hopefully a hard start date.
If you guys have any suggestions or comments please leave them here or email me directly any help is greatly appreciated.

FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment