Sunday, January 23, 2011

Speedy marines?

I played a game last night with Kadesworld off of Guerrilla Gaming yesterday and we did a VBR with his actual video camera so once that is up I will edit and have the link here.


It was kill points with pitched battle. I lost 12-4. Oh how the dice gods were bitter at me. I had whole turns where the massive damage potential of my army did nothing.... Well you will see when the video gets posted.

Lessons learned.
* Reserve if the blood angels are going first. You cant run from their fast firepower.
* Jetbikes don't give raiders a cover save.
* I need a way to deal with feel no pain more effectively. There is so much of it floating around now.
* Don't rely on the 5++ for transports because (like in this game) you wont make as many as you need to.

That's all for now until the video gets posted then I'll link to it from here.

1 comment:

  1. Disintegrator Cannons. I run at least one ravager with them. That AP2 is invaluable against FnP and any elite infantry, and not to mention the the fact the ravager puts out 9 shots with those puppies. You've already got plenty of S8 lances (blasters and DL), so losing out on 3 more won't hurt you.

    ReplyDelete