Monday, April 4, 2011

The "I play too much 40k" moment

Nothing to report game related, well not really game related but I just thought I should share this with you guys any ways.



So I got home today after working some overtime and had to get my clothes off. They felt like sand paper after walking so much today. I went to my room and threw my shirt in the pile of clothes that have been sitting there all weekend since I was a lazy ass and hadn't done the laundry yet.
"well I should do the damn laundry" I thought.
So I grabbed a hand full and threw it in the basket.
That's when I saw it.

ANTS!!!!!
Ants were streaming in from one of my light sockets and had made a nest in my freaking dirty clothes pile!!
So I looked closer and these were the dreaded scourge to humanity FIRE ANTS!!!!
So I ran to the garage and got my trusty can of raid and sprayed them down.
NOT WORKING!!!!
Crap these must be genetically mutated super ants.
"KILL THE MUTANT!!!!!" I bellowed.
I grabbed the lighter off on my desk and...

THERES MORE!!!!
THERE STILL MOVING!!!
That's when I saw it coming out of my wall leading the charge of the bug army advancing on my home front.
A SUPER ANT!!! (with a girl in tow.. I swear honey I don't know where she came from honest)
Only one option left. There is no escape. Luckily I had one of these in the dresser for just this occasion.
CLEANSE WITH FIRE!!!!!!

and the woman said I would never need it *pfft*


on a more hobby related note i have assembled and base coated the tech priest. Will start paining on him tomorrow at our usual Tuesday game night at the FLGS. Pics to follow.


1 comment:

  1. I had a fire ant invasion on my hobby desk a few years back....I still have soot stains on my lamps and such.

    ReplyDelete