Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week in review

Not much on the hobby side done this week. Overtime at work has killed my desire to do anything when I get home. But here's what Ive been working on.


Finished assembling my Khorne (Space Wolves) army. All 75 of the little buggers are now awaiting paint.

Bought some "Instant Mold" From Coolminiornot.com  this week and I have been playing with that.

got a titanicus tech priest as my first commission piece. I will post photos of it later in the week when it gets completed.

I'm also in the designing stages of my grey knight "mechanicus" army. No list or models yet, just doodles.

(Ive been playing chrono trigger too. The robot dudes will be my power armored henchmen)

Well that's it for now I don't know what I'm going to do next. But first things first I have to clean my desk it looks like my bitz box exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment