Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the ominus post

Alright its that time for the Im so sorry post.


We'll Im not particularly sorry this time so HA!

Ive been busy working on commision paintjobs for some of the locals.

3 dreadknights assembled magnatized painte
DONE!!!
10 paladins painted
DONE!!!
Librarian painted
DONE!!!
5 terminators painted
DONE!!!
Draigo converted assembled painted
DONE!!!

figuring out how to beat grey knights
MOSTLY DONE!!!
(I can never beat Zak.. I dont know how he does it, damnit)

Set up a list for the 2500pt beat fest next month
DONE!!!
3 Venoms converted painted
DONE!!!
12 trueborn *cough* moulded *cough* converted painted
DONE!!!

Find a new place to live so I can have more room for my hobby junk
ALMOST DONE!!!
(seriously I have about 6 army transports surrounding me like an ageis line)

So thats what I have been doing this week how about you?

Pictures, stats, lists to back all of this up will come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment