Saturday, March 20, 2010



Ever had one of those days when you do something incredibly stupid but get out of it scott free. (not me in the picture btw)

I attribute that to

"I lived because god has a plan for me to go out doing something far more stupider than this"

Ive just been having one of those weeks.

On the 40k front nothing much to report this week. I got to the FLGS and sat around for about 5 hours waiting for someone to show up to game against. Finally at about 5 I got a game together then I called it early because I had blown enough time there and wasn't really feeling the game. Plus my GF called and she had made spaghetti and I was all about some good spaghetti.

Another gaming note I was so excited when i got home that my paint pens had arrived I tore open the packaging and got right to work.... what the... hey that doesn't look right...dammit. I Definitely need to do more research since the pens I got are far too large for what I want them to do so that package was actually full of disappointment and fail. Oh well off to the interwebz to shop for another set.

I got Sunday off for my friend Dak's (Desert Afrika Corps btw) birthday and we have scheduled a full day of flames of war so I can Finlay dust of mu Russian infantry horde and give them a spin. Its been forever since I played flames of war since when I went off to college it was rocking in this area and now that I'm back from up north none of the local stores carry it anymore. I guess it just dried up around here.

Oh well at least I can get the boys all boozed up and charge the enemies of the motherland once more!

Pictures of the Comrades and Nazis duking it out to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment