Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well hello there


Hi everybody in cyberspace amd welcome to my first blog post.
After many years in my hobby and seeing the hundreds of blogs on the subject Ive decided to throw my two cents in. First a little about me and the hobby that I love so much Warhammer 40k. I live in Ft.Myers Florida, home of sun palm trees and the occasional nid player.

I was a freshmen in highschool when a friend of mine brought little plastic men in armor in to paint in class. "Hey what are these cool things" I decided to ask. He explained to me what a space marine was and the imperium of man and its never ending quest for survival in a universe out to kill everyone. Needless to say the next day I was with him going down to the FLGS in the area.

Now here we are 12 years and 3 editions down the line and im still in love with the game. I have been a fluff player a tournoment player that old crabby player in the corner I have been the veteran and the noob all together. I have seen the rise (and the fall) of the tau empire and beaten back the hive fleets.

Now I find myself building yet another army for yet another tournoment and figured this was as good a time as any to get my voice heard. I called this blog the scenic route because I belive my brain works like an orks. It eventualy comes to the right conclusion it just takes the scenic route getting there.
Well thats enough for now after reading other blogs I guess people get wary of reading lines of text so Ill update hopefully once if not twice a week and get on here whenever I have one of those AHHAH monents but untill then talk with ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment