Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slow at work

Hey everyone its slow at work tonight and I have had some hobby stuff I wanted to talk about so here I am.

First things first I don't remember if I had posted about this previously but I was able to get some of the micron pens finally. The day that I played Dak in the flames of war game the shop closed early so I decided to pop in a art store on my way home. I felt so dumb when I was walking down the pen Isle and say the exact pens that I was scouring the interweb for. Here they are in a place I pass everyday. So feeling ashamed that I chose the Internet over my local area I bought a .005 black a.01 blue and the brush for both colors. OMG the brushes are amazing. Black ink in a pen form that goes on with a brush applicator that I have yet to screw up. It has changed my habits in painting immensely. If you get the chance I suggest buying at least 10 of them since they are sepia's gift to hobbiests.

So the deathwing is complete, at least the ones I have purchased. I have a half dozen old school termies given to me in a vat of simple green at the house and I might have to buy another box of them to get the exact list that I want but for now I have over 2000 pts of deathwing all painted up in the guardians of the covinent colrs and ready to smash face.

In other news one of the guys here was cleaning out his desk to move chairs and he has a ton of bitz. (We are all gamers here) and he gave me about 5 lbs of dark elves bitz. Hmm the dark eldar codex is not to far away and I have about 30 warriors in my bitz box at home not put together yet. Since Im out of terminators I think Ill start on those. I also demanded Rob give me his howling griffons to paint lest I go crazy with nothing so Ill get to them as well. And I get to see Rob field a painted army.

Oh well just got a call back to work!

FITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment