Monday, March 15, 2010

Total Immersion

This hobby recently has enveloped my life and i cant be more happier.

I recently moved back to Florida where my gaming group is. I was living in Kentucky and the only game store was an hour long drive away and I had not been gaming as much as Id like to. So now I'm back to my gaming roots with the routy bunch that have raised me into the gamer that I am. The bunch of us that are still around are the hard core gamers. The store I started my gaming carrier at was NOT a kid friendly place. In the first month I had dug dice out of the wall to add to my collection (I still have allot of them in one of my bags that I call Fitz's home for wayward dice) I had seen someone punched in the mouth for cheating and had seen miniatures run over with trucks when they were deemed too cowardly to serve anymore when they ran off the board.

So needless to say with that kind of gaming upbringing I was sore pressed to be thrilled with the "kid friendly" stores that I kept going to as I was exploring the frozen north.

So either way now im back home and loveing it. I work at a buisness that allows me to do busy work while im on the phones. So I have completed my entire deathwing while getting paid for it :). Also at work here we have played games of 40 useing pieces of ripped up paper as units and have even started a 40k rpg style thing useing the inhouse messageing system. (havent been caught yet) So Im just on here to gloat today that I love everything about this hobby and I get to do it about 6 days a week.
Whooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment