Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New ideas

Alright I know I haven't even finished my last "bestest idea ever!" army but this one is good and I want to put it down here before I forget about it in some booze induced coma. I went to my FLGS last night for Tuesday pick up gaming and that is where the lightning bolt struck But alas I cannot claim credit for it, Ill explain if you clicky my link with your dirty dirty cursor. That's right Ive seen where you put that thing.

First of all I want to start out with an apology to my long time opponent John. i should not have made a post about you without notifying you first. I don't think you wouldn't have let me but it would have made me feel better to give you a heads up before I go putting fingers to keyboard. We all know how it feels and I wanted to get some feedback form people who have been in the same exact position many many times, myself included.

So Without further ado... on to my great idea.

Well I cant take credit for this one entirely. I have to give it to Roughneck from Guerrilla Gaming for bringing it up and the lot of us there expanded on the idea.

Let me set you a picture of where we live. Here in Ft. Myers there is a strange mix of culture. We have a large city surrounded by lets say very country folk. (I fall into the "very country folk" category) So everyday we get to see some very interesting things. We've all seen the pickup trucks with lift kits, huge mud tires, and something completely stereotypical on the rear glass or tailgate. So here is the idea.

Take


add


and you get


I know its a horrible picture but its what I get for doing it in Microsoft paint.

Basically its a land raider with a lift kit. Its gonna be painted basic white with mud splashed along the sides, bondo patches, a rebel flag on the rear and of course a trailer hitch with a pair of "truck nuts".

If you don't know what those are, google it I'll wait.

Yeah some of those.

It might spawn a whole new army for me. Oh god that makes army number 28... I think I have an addiction. But who can resist the temptation of the "Sons of the South" Chapter or something like that.

This is right after I make the Ork driving a F-150 for my girlfriend.

*face palm*

4 comments:

  1. Omg this I can't wait to see! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooooey! Let's cleanse us some heretics Cletus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sons of the south will "rise" again!!

    ReplyDelete