Sunday, March 13, 2011

Now open for commissions

After some thought I have opened up a commision gadget on the blog. I feel that it is time for me to share some talent with the rest of the internet comminity. The link is on the right (over there >>>>>) I would love to get emails from everywhere but just to put a few facts in.
I live in south Florida so I might be declineing international orders.
I have been playing and painting wargames minis for over 10 years.
Not promising golden deamon quality but I have won painting awards across Florida.
I work (dirt) cheap.

So if you need some work done and you want to give me a try just shoot me an email and we will hammer out all the details.

Now all I need is some catchy name for my painting shop. Like "Da Mek's Garage" or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment