Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saturday beat downs

I have been challenged!!!!!
Oh and John beat me senseless last night at our usual Tuesday night game. His luck has overtaken mine and now i believe I am on the downward spiral to madness.

So back to this challenge.
I have been called out. Me and my cheesy Dark Eldar have been beset by Jamie and his New Grey Knights. Saturday is gonna be a slugfest.

VS.
There's gonna be BLOOD!


I have skimmed through their codex a bit and the things I have seen have frightened me a little to be honest. So what i plan on doing is just throw absolutely EVERYTHING I have at him and see what sticks. I will write the whole thing up and have a b.report late saturday or early sunday for you to see what I did wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Word to the wise....Hit him where it hurts. Those Psyflemen dreads absolutely have to go first. Pack lots of Disintegrator Cannons as well cause hes walking around with 20 termies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the list. I can sum it up in one word, "DIRTY". (I wonder how the Crucible will effect his army)

    ReplyDelete